Up | Down

 

Stop, traveler.

~ ~
Only just moments have passed since I was last here and it's summer again. I don't really know what to say but I've returned.

Idle restlessness. Not much has changed.


I've been letting my pride get the best of me as of the past few days. Irritations and trivialities have been on high in my mind and that, in itself, is irksome. Are you familiar with those significant nothings and superficial everythings? My mind has made them spawn religiously and now they appear to be ubiquitous.


A woman once told a child to not be scared; to move on from the past and let people in. She so said: "People were so worried. I know it's hard, but they care. We care. Let the people in your life in."
William fittingly named her Lucy.
 
Template designed by Choen;
customized by marionlg.
© 2009 - Ad infinitum
I am proudly powered by Blogger.