Up | Down

 

Feliz cumpleaños.

~ ~
Reasons why I don't have birthday parties, and why I haven't had one in years:
- The number of people I would actually want to be with usually consists of less than half of the fingers I have on one hand,
- Of those less-than-half-of-the-fingers-I-have-on-one-hand individuals, I only ever see half a finger somewhat occasionally,
- From year to year, my social life dwindles,
- I have long since found that my birthday completely lacks legitimate significance.
    Reasons why I don't want to recognize the date as anything other than any other day:
    - The day usually sucks a load,
    - I don't find my birthday to hold much significance at all,
    - The day usually sucks a load.
    - The day usually sucks a load.
      Reason(s) why my stepmother is adamantly bringing up the thought of a birthday party this year:
      -edited-
        Sure the age may be significant within society, but let's not use petty excuses to hide behind true motives.

        Quite honestly, I hate my birthday. I try not to expect anything of it, but when I just want to have a half-way decent day, all turns to hell. As long as I'm by myself and out of the house, things are fine.

        -edited-
         
        Template designed by Choen;
        customized by marionlg.
        © 2009 - Ad infinitum
        I am proudly powered by Blogger.