Up | Down

 

DIY(Later)

~ ~
I've had a 'Create Your Own' Pinhole Camera kit for over half a year (I'm erring on the side of under-exaggeration) and never did anything with it until recently - other than keeping it propped up on a dresser to collect dust.

I opened the kit for the first time the other day and constructed the camera in the middle of the night, starting a little past AM 3. (I'm keen on DIY projects but lack the motivation to start them; considering I wasn't planning on sleeping that evening due to an appointment that would have me leave at 9.30, I didn't want to play with the risk of oversleeping.) The end result is pretty neat although the time-lapse idea completely bugged.

It's currently loaded with a 24-exposure and because I've been taking field notes with each frame, it'll take awhile for the entire roll to be finished. Although the results are far from instantaneous in comparison to the last pinhole camera I handled (second year of high school; shoe box + photo paper) I'm looking forward to seeing how the film turns out.. even if it'll be a few months later.
 
 
Template designed by Choen;
customized by marionlg.
© 2009 - Ad infinitum
I am proudly powered by Blogger.